Friday, April 30, 2021

Just on a short break. Be back this Sunday!

Hello to all of my faithful readers out there. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone away. I just took a break for a week. Sometimes in the ebb and flow of life, we just need to pause and take a breath. It's not a bad thing. I plan to be back this Sunday with a new post full of insight, encouragement, and things to think about. Then on Wednesday, it will be time for my May playlist. Remember, if you have songs you love, you can send me them. They just might make an upcoming playlist. You never know.

I hope you are having a great Spring season of refreshing newness and growth. The sun is out here and the air is warming up for a few days. Take advantage of what you have been blessed with. Spend time with someone you love. Do something you love doing. Make it a great weekend.

Thanks for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment