Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May 2021 Playlist

It's the first Wednesday of May. That means it's time for my Playlist. I hope the variety doesn't make your head spin. I think it's great that we all typically have a genre of music that we go to when we feel a certain way. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy other styles of music. Fun fact: 3 of the 8 artists featured this week I have seen live, in person. One as recently as last month and one in June of 1980. I hope you enjoy the music.

Stagecoach BBC Band - Soundtrack Classics

What Kind of Man Legacy Five - Pure Love

Country Again Thomas Rhett - Country Again

Hold On To Me Lauren Daigle - Hold On To Me

Suspicious Mind B.J. Thomas – Greatest Hits

You Say The Trills - You Say

Close to You Mosaic MSC - Human (Live)

(Ghost) Riders In The Sky The Ventures - Another Smash!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment