Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March Playlist

 Each month I am trying to share with you some of the music that makes it into my "Songs I Like 2021" playlist on Spotify. They may be new, they may be old. They may be popular or obscure. They may be by famous artists or artists that should be famous. I hope you find some music that you like. If you like something by a particular artist, go and see what else they have done. If you have songs that you really love, send them to me. They might make it on my playlist.

Psalm 34 The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir Live

You’re Not Going Alone The Rough & Tumble You’re Not Going Alone

Forgiveness Matthew West Into The Light

All the Doubt in Town Eleventyseven Attack of the Mountain Medley

There Was Jesus Zach Williams, Dolly Parton Rescue Story

Not Polite The Rough & Tumble Daytrotter Session

Requiem Eliza Gilkyson, Conspirare A Company of Voices – Conspirare in Concert


No comments:

Post a Comment