Friday, January 8, 2021

Playlist to start 2021

Do you need a new playlist for January 2021? I don’t know what your tastes are so I’ll give you a playlist of my eclectic interests. Maybe something will speak to you. If so, go out and listen to more of that artist and let me know what you think.

It's All Right - Jon Batiste - Soul (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Start Right Here - Casting Crowns - Start Right Here

I See Fire - Ed Sheeran - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Let Them See You - JJ Weeks Band - All Over The World

Prayed For You - Matt Stell - Everywhere But On

Who Can Do Anything - Triumphant Quartet - The High, The Low, and Everything In Between

Great I Am - Phillips, Craig, and Dean - Breathe In

Joy - Triumphant Quarte - Yes

High Fly (Didn’t I wait?) - The Rough & Tumble - Howling Back at the Wounded Dog

Hold Us Together - H.E.R. - Safety (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment